- 85 watts
- Dual 12” Celestion® G12V-70 speakers
- Late-’60s Fender “silverface” look
- Modified Twin Reverb all-tube circuitry
- Handwired tube sockets
- Vintage channel for traditional silverface tone; custom channel with Bassman® tone circuit
- Fender tube-driven spring reverb and tremolo
Simply put, there’s really nothing quite like the pure, powerful sound of a Fender tube amplifier. For decades, the tonal richness and touch-sensitive dynamics of real tubes have given Fender amps a defining and unmistakable voice, as heard on most professional recordings and performances of the past 60 years—the music you’ve known your whole life.
Among their many fine sonic attributes, Fender guitar amps like this one are prized in particular for their luscious spring reverb. For that wet, shimmering ambient sound ranging from subtle to cavernous, Fender lets you dial it in exactly to taste.
Rich, pulsating tremolo in any shade from subtle to stupendous is simply part of Fender’s guitar-amp DNA. Always has been and always will be.