Built-in audio interface
Master out for speakers: 1/8” stereo (3.5 mm)Headphones out: 1/8” stereo (3.5 mm)Audio resolution: 24-bit/44.1 kHz
Controls Per Deck
Touch detection on jog wheel
Backlit Base :
Visual information controlled by Serato DJ Lite
Put on a stunning show with the RGB strobe effect backlighting
4 pads x 4 modes (hot-cue, loop, fx, sampler)
Controls On Mixer
Crossfader; master volume knob; headphones volume knob;
1 bass EQ/filter knob per deck;
1 deck volume knob per deck
Fun lighting helps you learn to mix
Control the lighting of the base from your controller or directly in Serato DJ Lite thanks to the 7 modes:
1. LED off
2. LED on
3. Beat 1 Program: The LEDs light up in red at the first beat of the main song and in blue on the following beats, turning off between beats.
4. Beat 2 Program: The LEDs light up in red at the first beat of the main song and in blue on the following beats, without turning off.
5. Master Volume Program: the LEDs light up in white; their intensity depends on the volume
6. Waveform Color Program: 2 LEDs per deck reproduce the colors of the waveform of the respective tracks.
7. Cue point Color Program: 2 LEDs per deck light up progressively, according to the color of the upcoming Point Cue.