- Instruments tested and approved by local educators
- Each instrument hand-checked by a professional prior to selection
- Quality assurance guarantee
- Only instruments that are built to be repairable with a readily accessible parts inventory
Interested in rent-to-own instruments for school orchestra or band?
Select an Instrument to Rent
Stagg Blues Harmonica$7.99
Flute Rental$28.00 / month
Clarinet Rental$28.00 / month
Trombone Rental$28.00 / month
Violin Rental$28.00 / month
Viola Rental$28.00 / month
Snare or Percussion Kit Rental$28.00 / month
Alto Sax Rental$48.00 / month
French Horn Rental$48.00 / month
Baritone Rental$48.00 / month
15″ Plus Viola Rental$48.00 / month
Small Cello Rental$48.00 / month
Tenor Sax Rental$68.00 / month
Oboe Rental$68.00 / month
4/4 Cello Rental$68.00 / month
Let’s Make Back to School Easy!
- “Audition” the instrument for one month. This is your only obligation in getting started.
- Continue monthly…Though never a commitment to buy, all your easy monthly payments apply to the purchase price of your instrument. In other words, stick with it long enough–it’s yours!
“Own It” Bonus-(Early pay-off savings)
- If you choose to purchase the instrument later, we’ll give you a 20% discount off the remaining balance if you purchase within the first 90 days. Need more time? No problem, we’ll still offer a 10% discount off the balance due if purchased after 90 days!
Peace of Mind Program
Our Peace of Mind Agreement is also available at a slight additional monthly rate. This no-deductible protection is available for those critical months of handling these valuable instruments:
- Flutes, Clarinets, Trumpets, Trombones, Snare Kits, Violins – add $5.00 Monthly
- Alto and Tenor Saxes, Oboes, Low Brass, Low Strings – add $6.00 Monthly
Dietze offers prompt repairs, a full inventory of accessory needs, and regularly services schools in the eastern half of Nebraska. We stock only instruments that have met stringent teacher requirements, long lasting quality at affordable, family budget prices.
YAMAHA • ADVANTAGE • JUPITER • CXL • LEWIS • MAPEX
Would you rather rent from one of our retail locations?
- Download Rental Application Here – and get a head start!
Tenor Sax, Oboe, 4/4 Cello
You are not alone in enjoying your child’s first band experience—here are some common questions of other new band parents:
What is the advantage of a monthly program?
Will my rent apply to the purchase of the instrument?
What if my child wants to switch instruments?
What happens when my child plays a stringed instrument and needs to move to a larger size?
Is purchasing an instrument on the internet wise?
What should I expect out of a good music store?
- A complete, accessible assortment of your child’s musical needs–reeds, oils, care items, method books.
- Repair facilities–the promise of a free loaner instrument if your rental can’t be fixed promptly. Knowledgeable sales staff–a good music store will have several expert musicians, including former and directors on-site.
- A commitment to music education–including membership in state educational organizations and regular financial support with local and regional clinics.